SAB Marketing Team Applications
The University of Louisville Student Activities Board (SAB) seeks to hire a skilled multimedia communications professional to support and enhance the organization’s strategic communications and digital outreach through designing creative content for social media, maintaining SAB website, designing digital media, print media, and promotional merchandise and taking photos at events.
Under the supervision of the SAB marketing director, the communications associate will create fun multimedia content to promote SAB events.
As a member of the SAB marketing team, you will join a team committed to programming fun and educational events for the student body. The marketing positions is a part-time position with 5-12 hours per week. Some nights and weekend work is required.
- Works well in fast paced environment
- Creative thinker
Position Time Commitment:
- Up to 12 hours per week (hours may vary based on the workload at-hand)
- Attendance at weekly Board meetings
- Attendance at ⅓ of each semesters’ events
- Attendance at bi-weekly Marketing Team meetings (typically Fridays @1:00pm)
- Promotion of SAB evehnts
- Social Media management: Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
- Coordination of Social Media Contests (retweet/repot giveaways, etc.)
- Creation of promotional videos
- Designing posters, digital media and other promotional materials
- Maintenance of SAB website
- Writing promotional emails and email blasts
Ideal Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience with Photoshop, Indesign, Canva or other design software
- Experience running an organization social media account
- Keen eye for graphic design and visual storytelling
- Photography experience is desirable
- Videography/Premiere Pro experience is desirable
- WordPress experience is desirable
- Great writing and editing skills
- $10 Per Hour
- Free access to Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Bridge, Premiere Pro, and more)
- Free training in important digital software: premier pro, photoshop, wordpress and more.
To apply, please fill out this google form. Please upload a resume and relevant projects in the spaces provided on the form:
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE NO LATER THAN FRIDAY APRIL 3RD!
The Student Activities Board is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages immigrants, people of color, indigeinous people, LGBTQ+ people, people with disabilities, women, and justice-impacted people to apply. We accept all applicants regardless of race, sex, gender identity, age, disability, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or record of arrest or conviction.
The Student Activities Board seeks to assure that persons with disabilities have full opportunities for employment. We encourage applicants with disabilities who may need accommodations in the application process to contact: email@example.com.