The Floyd Theater is a student-led, one room movie theater on the University of Louisville campus that shows second-run, indie, and classic films every Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at 5:00PM & 8:00PM of the school year (with noted exceptions for holidays and special events). All of the films and events are planned by the Student Activities Board (SAB) film committee which is dedicated to bringing a thriving film culture to the campus and community.
All showings at the Floyd are priced as follows, unless otherwise stated:
- ADMISSION TO THE FLOYD THEATER IS FREE FOR UOFL STUDENTS AND STAFF
- General Admission: $3.00 each
- With a non-UofL Student I.D.*: $1.50 each
WE ARE A CASH ONLY THEATER
- Green Book– January 23, 24, 25 @ 5:00 & 8:00 PM
- French Film Festival – January 31 – March 2 | Schedule TBA
- No regular Floyd Screenings on February 1 due to International Fashion Show.
- A Star is Born – February 6, 7, and 8 @ 5:00 & 8:00 PM
The Floyd Theater can be reached through phone, email (preferred), and social media: